top of page

Amendments To Business Entities

When you want to update information regarding your company by changing your name, changing your contact information, adding/deleting a partner for example—you will need to file an amendment with the state.  Depending on what state you reside in this could be called Certificate of Change, Articles of Amendment or Certificate of Amendment.

Let us help you get started today!

bottom of page